DATE: 19th APRIL 19:00 – 21:00 GMT UK Time
In just this past year I’ve had 4 people contact me for 1-1 support on healing a knee injury. My sneaking suspicion in this sudden rise in knee troubles is that we’ve all become a lot more sedentary since the first lockdown.
I don’t want this problem to get worse and there are simple things that can be done to heal and prevent further injury. Join me for this 2-hour workshop on 19 April 7 – 9 PM GMT UK time.
- A look at your posture and the cause of your pain or potential problems
- Discover how to gain optimal posture
- Learn how to increase your mobility
- Learn how to strengthen weak areas
- Gain tried and tested routines for healing flare ups, improving posture and strengthening weak areas
What you’ll learn:
- Discover the cause of your or your student’s knee pain
- Understand what good posture is
- How to improve your or your student’s posture
- Improve daily functional movements
- Exercises to prevent and heal knee pain/injuries