This workshop is selling out fast, please book here for £30 to avoid missing out.
If you’re suffering with constant back pain it’s likely you’re not able to do all the things you want to do or be the best version of yourself for you and your family. You shouldn’t have to live like this!
As a Yoga teacher myself and having a baby via C-section I became very interested in how to heal and modify my practice for my new body and the experiences I was having. However, when I started looking into it I found very little information. Since then I have worked with many women who have had C-sections. I feel it’s incredibly important to share the knowledge I have on what yoga practice can help with C-section recovery.
In this 2 hour workshop, you will learn:
- What happens during a C-section and how that in itself affects the body
- How to modify practice for someone who has experienced a C-section
- Scar rehabilitation practices
- Where care needs to be taken
- What Can and Cannot be done:
- immediately after,
- a few months after
- and years after a C-section
By the end, you will have all the knowledge you need to truly help and support post-C-section bodies with confidence!